Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sports Day 2012

It's our school Sports' Day !! but this year it's only two days , normally is three days ~ and this was also my last Sports Day . 
The last year of Sports Day I had been participated 800m and 400m competition . 
Jacy n Yuan ~ 

Our class participants , taking part in 1500m running =) All the BEST !!
During this two days Sports Day , if our class students didn't participate any competition they are just doing their own thing in the stadium . The weather was extremely hot ! but luckily didn't raining . If not gonna delay 
Fishhhhhhhhhh =) My BBF !! Last year having secondary school life with them =(
Three of us ! Always the BEST ! =) Love you all ~~ 

The photos I took was the last day of Sports Day , because the first day I have participate 800m , so didn't bring my camera . This competition was the LAST ! Only for senior 3 students , because it's 师生接力赛.
I love to watch this competition , cos I can see some of teachers participate ! =)

Another special at the last day of Sports Day , it's was Shine Lee birthday !! My 6 years friend ! He is super duper friendly with eveyone ! He love to play guitar , always singing at there .... 
That's it ! =) 
The card is DIY , sorry for the balloon can't make it nicely ....
His favourite cake always , Secret Recipe Macademia =) *thankiew JingXin bought this cake*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINE LEE !! *hopo you will like this SURPRISE * 
My looks so cacat , pretty Jing Xin ! 
Pris Lau and Jing Xin =) 

I look so huge lah :(
The boys 


Girls .

Selca act cute

Twin and their boyfriend =) *original *
Changed * hahahahahahahaa !!
My Japanese society , senior 3 students ! 
Pretty Huan Xin
Pui Kay 
Darren Kit 
Sam Cheah 
KaiFoong ( why you this face ) , Jacy sis -- Jia Ean , and Pris Lau =) 
When we are singing our school songs =) 
You know what we are doing ?? Playing wave ~~ Cos it's the whole school students playing this so it's looks nice ~~ but not as last year , it can't play well in this year ... 


They are my family =) Love them very much !! Since we being classmates for 3 years , enjoying my senior life . Hope you guys achieve your dreams in the future life ! =) Good Luck my friends ~~