Monday, July 23, 2012

Baba & Nyonya

Today I would like to update my blog , I will be busy recently since it is near to exam . My dad was disable me using computer , but sometime I really have something to do , without computer can't do anything = = 
Relaxing during weekends , I would like to intro a restaurant to you guys ! Is it my blog keep blogging about food ?? But do you guys try before ?? hahahaha , anyway just up to you . 
In the photo , the background was the restaurant interior design . Can guess what kind of restaurant is it ?? 
It named NYONYA IMPERIAL , located @ Puchong Bandar Puteri , been here before ?? 
This is the second time I've been here . Because it makes me wanna try again =)
The service is not bad , overall quite good . I don't know why foursquare friends leave a tip that mentioned about the service is pretty bad !! But I don't think so . 

The first time I been there , they free us mineral water , last day I went there , they free rojak ?? I'm just curious why we have FREE ?? Maybe that night we order dishes and with white rice ?? But I saw other tables customer same with us , order dishes and white rice , why no rojak free ?? Really curious about it ! 
anyway just eat then ... hahaha !! 
If you love to eat , otak-otak ! Must order this at here ! 
Can you guess what is this ?? It's a kind of tofu !! 
This one is chicken .
Grilled Fish .

Add on I have ordered Ice cendol , next time gonna try Red Bean Cendol !! =) 
Recommended Nyonya Imperial . Must have a try !! =)


Nyonya Imperial
No. 1, Jalan Puteri 2/6
Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Outfit of the day : 

Tee : Mango 
Skirt : Presented from mummy . 

Just feel like wearing long skirt that day =) Teeeeheee !!