Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Eat @ Bentong

I would like to share a lil travel ,really just a lil only ~~ when I back from Genting , we decided went to Bentong , Pahang see whether have any nice food or place ??Bentong is just a lil town in Pahang state .. how to go ?? when you are on the way back from Genting , you can see a " Bentong " road sign on the way ... just follow the direction or if you guys have a GPS then it's more easier to get the right way . 
It's quite near from Genting , it takes less than one hour . 
We already online search for any nice food in Bentong , then I search Jalan Ah Peng , Jalan Chui Yin 
I not really travel the whole Bentong , maybe just a lil part as some of the stalls had closed , sad ! 
This post I'm going to introduce just two types of food in Bentong ...
It's kuih traditional ... It looks very traditional , it's shape is irregular , compare with the kuih in Kuala Lumpur , it looks simple .. but it taste is very original , get what I meant ?? and it's hand-made , it's a couple of old people selling this , besides they also sell economy noodles , some kuih , fried fuzok etc . Good business ! 
The white silk is made in coconut and put it on the kuih ! 
It's located in Jalan Chui Yin ( Chui Yin Street ) , I didn't know the right location , but I knew that is beside a hall 
Ya , that's it !! The stall selling kuih is just beside this Chinese Town Hall . They are selling their food outside the kopitiam . Must go and try !
During the hot summer day , you must have a bowl of ice , isn't ?? 
Here a simple introduce to you guys ! Bentong famous ice , it's my boyfie told me , it's real ?? 
Whatever , this is the normal ice . 
Inside the ice have cendol ingredients and add on one scoop ice -cream , delicious !! It sells for RM4.00 
It's full of people having here , isn't it was Sunday ?? Or maybe this is very famous ?? I'm also read some traveller blogging about this place , so when found it then have a try . 
Sorry that I didn't capture inside the shop because I really can't found a place able to seat , but when you reach there , outside the ice-cream shop there is a Malay nasi lemak stall ! It's also full of Chinese buy it !! Sure it's taste delicious !! Maybe it's extremly spicy ?? Let have a try then =) 
It's also along Jalan Chui Yin , maybe when you driving , just travel around the road , you will explore something special and share it to me , thanks =) 
Outfit of the day : 

Tee from Chapter 8 
Skirt from Padini Concept Store