Thursday, July 05, 2012

Magic of the Light


Night everyone , finally I have time to blog about my last weekends lil event , it's Gigi and me at Putrajaya night view , take a look to Magic of the night , it's a Flower exhibition . The light really make the whole environment feels great !! =) Let me show you the photos that I have taken at the night =)

 The Entrance of the flower exhibition , it display some flowers from different countries ..
 From Langkawi , nice ! 
 From Negeri Sembilan
 From Melaka
 From Johor 
From Perak
From Perlis 
 From Sabah
From Terengganu
Putrajaya 

 From Kenya 


 Fireworks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garden sessions !! =)

Pretty nice this exhibition , but actually quite boring when watching the ship from every state . Anyway I'm going with relatives , so it's quite okay !! Did you guys interest ?? Putrajaya , there has a bridge with colourful light !