Friday, July 06, 2012

STAR ♥

Who are them ??? 
Who are them ???
:
:
:
浩角翔起 & 莎莎

Yay , they are in Malaysia last Sunday , sorry about that now i'm only free to blog it ! I think I will show you guys the photos of that day . It held at One Utama Shopping Mall @ 3.30pm ... I reached there around 3pm ,luckily I found the place they held , I thought I'm on time , manatau we are already waiting for about 3hours for their coming !! Wow !! How patient we are ! 'Cause we really don't know what time they will be there , so just standing from the beginning till the end ! My leg just PAIN !! At least I have took some photos :) 
Let me make a lil intro to this artists on that day , they are hosting a television show is called 食尚玩家 , 
did you guys listened before ?? If you have ASTRO , have Channel 317 , sure will watch this show ! It's about introduce those tasty food from all over the world , but because they are from Taiwan , sure introduce their own country's food for the FIRST !! =) As we all known , Taiwan is a beautiful and having a lot of pretty tasty food over there since last time I have been there , I just realised how pretty country there is !!
If have chance , I would prefer travel to Taiwan again !! 


First of all , while waiting for the Taiwan artist , we also have invite Malaysia artist ~~ 
Royce - the host !!



Camera from Taiwan !! Say HI to TAIWAN !! 


Pretty 莎莎


 When they are playing a game 
 Cooking curry contest :)

They are really cute and nice person !!