Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mummy ♥

Happy Birthday to mummy !! =) 

Outfit of the day
Long sleeves from Mango
Skirts from Cotton On
Boots from Taiwan

Yay , just went to Genting for relax after school ...we stayed in Resort Hotel , it's better than First World hotel , it's quite bigger , and the receptionist gave my mummy a room that able to hear Khalil Fong concert !! 
I just wonder that day was Khalil Fong 方大同concert , wow !! and he is also same birthday with my mum . 
Yeah !! My bro get this from his friend !! It's FREE !! The ticket still have Khalil Fong's signature !! Awesome right ??
That night , I staying in hotel , really can heard his sounds !! Wow !!
Addition , my bro also have get 5 Starbucks vouchers !!  Buy 1 GET 1 free !! At that night go and have a cup ! From left is Dark Mocha , Chocolate Cream Chip , hot Mocha  
Super nice !! 
My favourite : Chocolate Cream Chip !

That's the Summer Frappucino vouchers !! We only can buy Frappucino series ~
Having a beautiful night in Genting !! On the next day , we gotta back to KL soon .... wakie in the morning , having a Chinese breakfast @ First World Hotel .
牛腩面 , i don't eat 牛腩 , i eat beef only .... Genting's food are extremly expensive , my god !! Just a plate of chicken rice RM15 !! 

Since yesterday my bro went to concert so didn't drink Starbucks , so before our back we bought again !! hahahahaha , never try before drink two days .... muahahahaha !! but sure i won't choose Choc Cream Chip again , I try Mocha Praline , first try !! GOOD !! =)
Left - my bro's Java Chip 
Right - mine Mocha Praline ( good taste )
Daddy and Mummy 
I love them !!