Saturday, August 18, 2012

August Holidayyy

Ugly mouth . 

August very first post !! It's HOLIDAY =) Woooohooo !! After holiday have to face my very exam , which is UEC !! Oh , my last exam in this secondary chinese school life ! Everyone would like to have a flying colours result for entering a good university ! Even local or oversea University . Biggg pressure having ! 

But during this Hari Raya holiday , I would like to wish all Malays Selamat Hari Raya =) 
When driving home or balik kampung , drive carefully is a MUST for every driver !! If you feel tired , please find a tapak take a rest or wash a face , nap a while , having some food , drink some coffee etc . anyway that enable to wake you up ! Please don't drive in sleepy mode !! Definitely not available ! 

This holiday my big family planning to Penang , and there is also my hometown ! I can sure you guys have plan to go somewhere else with family or friends =) 
Safety FIRST !! Hope you guys have a nice holiday nice trip :) 


Gonna prepare my luggage for my Penang trip :) 
update blog when i'm back to KL