Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hi , Cameron

Harlooooooooooooo , I reached Cameron Highlands , long time never been here :) Reminded that the last time been here when I'm a lil girl . Cameron is gonna forgotten in my mind . I just remembered the strawberry balloon . 
This is my apartment room key , come on ! It's so hard to find you even had a GPS but it still failed ! So when we reached Cameron , it's already evening . 
Living-room
This apartment called SilverStar , beside Heritage Hotel ( Green Hill Resort ) , it contains 3 rooms , a kitchen , 2 bathrooms , it's just like a lil family room :) Comfortable ~~ 
 The lil chair .

The kitchen .
Rent for one unit for RM370 , luckily the lift was working , because when my daddy online booking it mentioned that currently the lift was not working . 
Check out more details about this apartment Silverstar Apartment

Okay , drive for about 5-10minutes , there is a night market to walk . Did you saw a night market in Malaysia the people are wearing jacket , long pants , long sleeves ?? hahahaha , you can saw it in Cameron!
Brinchang Pasar Malam 
Please walk for compare their price . Because some are pricy ! 
 Wow !! Cook for who ??

Chicken rolling ~~~ Similar Kenny Roaster Chicken :p
Yer , why selling this insects magnets ??

Frog King 
I think I'm holding a Bee !!
Love <3 The colour was so nice !! Taken at night market ~~ 
Did we looks familar ?? even my mum also said so ~~ 
Pattern many girl . hahahaha !! She love Selca ~~ and she's just 5 years old ! 

Back to apartment , having my dinner with family ~~ Save money ways : Cook ourselves !! 
Just a simple dinner , but can save money , there was 14 people having this ! Fishball , tofu , fuzhok ~~

She loves to take photo , so I take for her :) haha 
She was watching her favourite channel : Disney Channel :) ---- Tarzan ~~