Friday, December 30, 2011

Kidnapped !

Kidnapped , is the one of scene that we can saw in the movie . but did you even heard in the real life or you have been kidnapped before ?? It's sure i heard from news in the real life , and i was remind that ...... 
My daddy had been kidnapped before when he at Bangladesh , that country like always having war ... it's so messy , i think this is about 5 years ago .... We're in Malaysia , and my dad was in Bangladesh for his business . When my mummy got a call about my dad and his one friend had been kidnapped !!!!!! We're just nervous and nervous , just thinking about how to rescue my dad in Bangladesh which so far from Malaysia :( Within , we have cry for it ...... keep contacting to Bangladesh to update my dad situation although we can't give any help , but my mummy was so nervous and scare for it !!!!! Kidnapped !!!! Not a simple thing !!! The criminal just wanna money , but if the criminal took the money and kill people ????? Sure won't hope this kind of scary thing happened !! And it's happened on my family , even that time i was still young , i don't even know that what's the situation , and just know that my dad had been caught by some bad man !! My dad was kidnapped when he was walking out from the hotel , and suddenly get caught !! What happened to my dad ???? Why you wanna catch him ????? 
But luckily , Bangladesh 's police have save my daddy from the criminal , cox the criminal do not know they have call a police , so it's very careful and cheat the criminal . but anyway just godbless everything is safety and just wished my daddy can quickly back to Malaysia ! 
So , if my family get kidnapped , i think i will call police :( cox for me , i'm also don't know how can i rescue my family , just get help from the police . and i'm only can fingercross everything is getting well and safe ! On the other hand , maybe i won't call the police , cox i really scare that criminals will know i have called police and kills my family , maybe i will cheat the criminals like tells them im going to give you money at which place and when the criminals reached , and before call the police and come and catch them ! 
So , come on !! Nuffnang is giving away special screening movie ticket !! 
#CONTRABAND ! * sounds cool * 

This is all the real story from my family , so i hoped that i can win this special screening movie ticket .