Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello Friend ♥

Hello my friend ♥ Miss you a lot here !First of all , i would like to intro who is she ? She called Yoong Chii =)  I think we have been 9 years ago never meet before right ? since you have moved to Puchong when we was standard 2 , is just a blink of eye ! We already official 17teen years old ! How fast is it ?! Finally , today we can dated out for just a met . I'm so glad that today our met ! Have a pretty great day with you . And we have said many stories about our passed . A lots of memories that we had , hope that we can keep in touch ! =) 
Having a lunch at T.G.I.Friday's , owwww , this is my first time been here , my comment is super expensive for those food !! Even just a cup of soft drinks , RM9.50 ( FREE refills ) , can you waste it or drink for the expensive soft drinks ?? As Yoong Chii said , " This is the first time , also the last time " ( visit T.G.I.Friday's )
This is her pasta for today , i don't know what's the name called ! I'm just know that was full of chessseeeee ~~~ Give you all a mention here , if you are not a cheeeeseeyyy lover , please don't try it , you will feel that is smelly ! Otherwise , if you are a cheeeeseeeyyy lover as me :p , then you may try =) Yoong Chii cheesyyy lover , she called the waiter gave her some cheeesee powder , you can know that how she love cheese :)
I love this photo ♥ She loves my dslr so much !! Hahahahaha , she keep playing my dslr =) Come on take photo , again and again ... i should take more photo with her , because i don't think i still have chance to hang out with her since i knew that she gonna fly to Melbourne next February , i'm gonna miss her so much ! =)
Anyway , i will wish you best of luck to enter to University ! I trust you that you can do it excellent !! =) 
While waiting the dishes serve =) since that she fall in love to my camera . Hahahahaha ~~ 
Isit that the photo pages you want , my friend ?? Coz' i think making this will make every single photo looks smallly ~~~ but hope is the one you wanted =) Hey , friend ..... i will always remember the day we outing , i'm appreciate so much ! Hope you have a pretty nice school life at Melbourne . Waiting for you back to Malaysia and said to me that you have enter their Uni ! kay ?? I can't wait to say " Congratulations " to you !!! 

No comments: