Saturday, December 03, 2011

Mr.305 !!


Tonight , give me everything tonight !! Do you know how to sing this songs ?? And you may guess it who is Mr.305 ?! Pitbull ?? Ya , it's PITBULL Live Concert @ Sunway Surf Beach on 1 Dec 2011 !!
I had won the grand prize which is proud to be Pitbull Live Concert Official Photographer !!! I'm so glad for it when i get the ticket and the pass !! Woooooohooooo !!
MR.305 !!! 
First of all , i should thanks for nuffnang and Digi for giving me the grand prize !! Thanks a lot !!
Actually i'm so regret that why i didn't follow the official there , coz he will bring me go into media zone and let me know about the location ... but my mum told me before that took the pass we have to eat something ... so i didn't follow him =( When i wanna go into the surf beach i just can't find my vip entrance =( But i entry as Digi Zone ticket entrance , and on the way keep asking people where should i go for this special pass !! After that , i saw Digi !! I'm so happy !! Coz the pass is under Digi !! They said ya !! You can go anywhere with this pass , i can walk anywhere more than the workers there !! Then i just stay at Party Zone !! There have free drinks , free buffet ... just free to eat whatever you want !! Suddenly , it's raining !! Oh no !!! I'm just stay with those 20++ boys n girls lonely !! I felt a bit scared !! Who wonder the rain keep raining and raining !!! Make me can't find jingxin them !! The organizer said that the concert will continue after the rain , all the people start running and find a shelter !! 
My foot stepping on sand !! A wet sand !!! Oh no !!! My shirts all get wet !! Wow !! It's a unlucky day !! 
Tik-tok tik-tok !! Waiting waiting the rain stop ..... finally we wait it !! And when the show start !! We all keep shouting , cheering !!! 

It's Mizz Nina singing !!! 




He will also show his dance !! Wooootss !!! Make us get high and high !!! =) Crowded !! 

Behind is the super nice band and also DJ !!!! Yay !!! I love that night !! =)

No comments: