Friday, December 23, 2011

December end soon .

Jingle bell jingle bell ..... As we known Christmas is all around the corner . I feel so happy =) are you guys prepare for this 2 days more Christmas ?? but i have a wish in this Christmas , i wish to celebrate with my love . Santa Claus , can you hear that ?? If you hear that and make this wish come true , i'm appreciate a lot !
I'm Form 5 this year , friends that beside me was graduated ! and finding a good college for their future , but next year still have to stay at my secondary school continue study senior 3 , coz i'm study in a private school . After spm , holiday start . Say real , i'm quite enjoy these less holiday . During the holiday , i had collected many precious memories , it colourful my life . End of the year , especially December , is a most romantic month ! There have many events going on . 2011 is going end soon , hope that 2012 will be a good good year ! 
Outfit of the day : 
Long Dress - Nichii 
Shoes - Canvas 
There's a Christmas tree standing at Marriott Hotel @Putrajaya ! It's so beautiful !! 

Yesterday was Winter Solstice Day , this year i don't have eat a biji of tong yun , but i have a beautiful night stay with my family . =) I think you guys too , right ?? Appreciate our family , during the coming events , remember must celebrate with fmaily , don't forget them ! =) At least give them a hug whenever you are hanging out with buddies . That's important !!
She's cute right ?? She's my granny !! Love her so much =) *she wearing my mum lou fa spec :p * When i ask her make a pose and take a photo , she pose like this !!! Cuteeeeeee <3 teeeeeheeee ~~~

Dinner of that night ! 



No comments: