Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Never try never know .

When the sunlight shinning on your face , wind blowing over your face ..... it's early morning ! Ya , did i mentioned before that i'm going to have a new job at my daddy office ?! If no , let me said at here now !
I have worked for two days , as a office lil girl , working as fileling ... colleague there super friendly =) Thanks for you all take care =) *but don't think i'm tauke's daughter then treat me good ah ! * i don't like this !!
Everyday morning , traffic jam , take a 30minutes to 1 hour reach the working place , at beranang , which near semenyih ! It's damn far from my house =( so we should wake up early !
Actually work with my dad is super nice ! Cos i just follow my dad timing go to work :p nobody will scold or what , that's great !!
This few days is quite tired ! Maybe this is my very first time working .... but i will bear for it and work until this end of month ! During this holiday , have a job is quite good ! Because it may spend your holidays and learn more experience in your jobs , i think most happy is it can earn money !! =) So , for all haven't have a jobs in this holiday , quickly go and find it ! I think it will bring you have a happy holiday ! Yes !! Fight for it !! Tomorrow still have many statement or invoice or others need me to fileling it ! I have to sleep early ,
 GOOD NIGHT !!!

No comments: