Monday, January 02, 2012

2012 is now ON !

Just a blink of eyes , it is 2012 !!!!!!! I can't believe that i'm eighteen , energetic teenage year !! Woooootsss ~ but i can't feel it really . i'm so glad that i had listened my 6 hours amali , it's quite boring and weather is not good at all , sunny !! Byeeee to 2011 , and welcome the brand new 2012 ! and this year will be my last year studying senior 3 in tsun jin , my secondary school . i had been staying there for 6 years . there's a place which had gave me a lot of memories , especially my lovely classmates and friendssss . I'm so glad that i met you all . but until now i have no idea which university i should go for study , i don't know i have the qualification enter the university even it's in Malaysia or oversea . But who also wish to oversea study , but the money problem ! Even just our neighbour country , Singapore . We have to pay many !! Sooooooo .... it's just a stress and confuse to ME !

I didn't know 2012 is what kind of year to me !! but i'm always wish it's will be a happy year , and everything goes well year ! that's just SIMPLE , right ?? Appreciate every year in your life , it's important !