Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Don't disturb .

Did you satisfy your current home ?? Did you live in a bungalow ?? In this world , where will you think that the place you should stay ??
For me , where in the world I want to have my safe house , i will build a stable castle =)
Guess why ??
Because if i stay in castle , i may protect myself and i'm not afraid about other enemies come around my castle . built it by original red brick , and i will ask some scientist or mechanical to make it transparent , muahahaha ! Don't allow any people walk-in ( except who have been  invited or approved ) ... because i care about my house , my castle that's why i should built a transparent castle in Australia , Perth .... The castle i will make it functional . On the other hand , i will built this because i would like to have a safety home .
And i wanna be the king of the castle !! Sure i will bring along my family or invite my friends visit or stay in my castle !!!!!!!

Nuffnang is giving away movie tickets again ,
Start to build my SAFE HOUSE ! 
Don't disturb .
I hope i can get the movie ticket . =)