Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let's cheersssss ....

Hey bro , what's up ?! with your cutie face and your sexy mouth and your biggy eyes looking at me !! 

Last Saturday , i was attended my dad annual dinner , this boy was just keep finding someone to play with him , he's cute isn't he ?! hahaha ... He will be a professional photographer once a day when he grow up in the future . He's name called FOONG
Let see how pro he is when he is holding a camera ! 

He just keep capture and capture , his mummy said that gave him play better than he annoying there , hahaha 
Ohhhh , unfortunately my dad still stay at India so he can't attend the dinner of that day =( I have lost the picture when "lou sang " , i have deleted when the laptop sending to format = = why am i so careless . 
Fine , here some pictures of that day , let's introduce the dishes * not that nice *
We are the first one who reached there , we are so surprised it , because it was around 7o'clock already .
 I think everybody know what's this , SHARK FIN
 FISH .
Roasted Pig Skin .

Desserts .
This year the dishes is not that good ! and looks like my dad not here , the environment felt quiet and normal .It's looks weird .... 

Needed ! 
That's right !! =) Let's cheers !! 
Outfit of the day , i have went to saloon make up myself on hair :p make it curly , recently love to make my hair become curly curly , but don't use those chemical better . Or maybe after graduate only put on it .