Monday, June 25, 2012

London the Summer Musical

BONJOUR 
Did you guys listen about LONDON SUMMER MUSICAL ?Even from newspaper or radio ...I still remember that when I was 14 or 15 , I was fall in love in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL , is my fav ! but now  it's in LIFE SHOW ! =) Thankiew for Nuffnang gave me a chance to watch this musical .. it's a quite good service to all audience , i'm taking a lil train to the theatre . This musical going with my pretty Gi ! =) 
Pretty Gi and ME :)
Tickets to London :) *thanks to wayne take the tickets *

The storyline is talking about 3 sexy air hostess have 48 hours breaks at London and how they spent their 48hours with 3 british boys they met . They sang very well , even the dancers also dance well =) 
The theatre is an outdoor , but their seat is not that comfort ... by the way ... quite enjoy during the show :)
Let me show you guys photos ..
That's the stage ! 
 Captain is handsome !! =) They really sang pretty nice !
3 air hostess ! 



This musical is held until 8th of July , so hurry !! Buy tickets and bring along your family ! It's daily show on 8pm ( no show on Tuesday ) !! Sound effect is nice ! But , during the 15minutes breaks , we decided to leave , because we are tired , anyway thanks to Nuffnang giving me a chance watch this musical =)