Sunday, June 17, 2012

18teen

Finally I have some time to do my blogging , that's was my birthday , OFFICIALLY 18 !! Oh no , old ~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! Last year celebrating my birthday in school , thanks for my dearest freinds given me a memorable celebration , Fish and Jacy gave me a surprise during the recess time , wow !! Fantastic , they are so creative , they use my favourite "lian rong bao " as a cake , and put on some biscuits stick .... is it weird ?? hahahahaha ! but CREATIVE , and really give me a shock .... But i like it very much , thanks friends ~~ 
Is it cute ?? hahaha !! 
The present i received ! Thanks to all my dearest :) 
Thanks to Wayne's birthday song ! 

At night , have a lil celebration with family , at Padi House , Sri Petaling !
Our orders ! NICE =)

I really love spaghetti so much !!


Sorry that i forgot what's the meal name , but it's quite nice !! Nice to spend here =) 
My granny celebrate with me too =)

Thankiew for all of you remember my bday :) Thanks for your surprise !! hehehehe ~~
Appreciate a lot !!