Wednesday, June 20, 2012

让我用马来西亚的天气来说爱你

让我用马来西亚的天气来说爱你!Is that song familiar ?? Remember it play on Astro , that's an advertisement to promote our creative songs ! How meaningful is it !! Thanks for god , no raining on that day ~so tha our events is going well !! Why am I going to this event ?? Because our schools guitar society , my bro have a lil performance , and my classmate have perform on the stage playing his own song ! So how can I don't attend this event ?? But it's quite nice !! 





赵洁莹 & 颜慧萍 ohhh ~~

That's my friend !! He is very pro !! =)
That is a lil guitar team playing Roti Canai ! See !! They are AWESOME and play FUN !! =)

Why are they taking the cake ?? Because that day was Yan Hui Ping 21st birthday !! =) Those are their fans 

Next Stop at Penang ( 30 / 06 / 2012 , Saturday ) 7.00pm !! 
So Penang friends , standby your music instrument to attend this musical =) 
For more information , please check on their FACEBOOK