Saturday, June 09, 2012

090612

Oh ya babe ! Two weeks holidays is going to end ! Are you enjoy it ? See my this face know i'm quite enjoy during this holidays , even i'm not enough , but it's quite good ady ..... I saw you guys are haveing fun during this holidays *through FACEBOOK* As we all known , after a happy , fun , fantastic holidays .. sure have some challenges or our own targets running ~ waiting for us to achieve it ! For me , it's UEC ! I don't think and I knew myself i can't get any hope on that , 'cos i know i can't ! Anyway , i will do some preparation . 

Today I did some shopping @Kenanga Wholesale City ! It's so near from my school .... sometimes spend some time over there with friends ... good place for shopping ! =) 
Jeans short pants with a tie ... RM29.90 
Tee -- RM19 

So you guys interested ?? Quick check out here !!