Friday, November 25, 2011

Save Muppet !!


Muppet theater met hardship , i want to help it immediately as fast as possible !!! I would like to give a wonderful and unforgettable performance in Muppet theater to save it for charity , thats mean if you feel that my performance is nice then you may do some charity for it ! I would like to attract more people come and watch the performance !! And let the people know that why should i save for the theater ! How worth for it !!! How will you feel regret when you get loss to this theater !! Muahahahahahaha =)
Anyway , i will try my all the best to perform it fabulous ! Because i'm saving Muppet theater !! However , if this all failed =( I won't give up , i will improve my performance and also give many advertisement about this Muppet theater , wrote on many attractive words !! such as : Muppet ?! Do you know what's that ?! It's a theater have a wonderful performance is waiting for you !! How can you lost this chance to have a watch ? Come on , check out to Muppet !! =)

I wish this all can help the Muppet theater !! Because i really hope that the theater can save it !! so i hope i can win this movie ticket too !!! Muppet are the BEST !!

No comments: