Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I will never lost it again .

Hello , NOVEMBER !! I hate this coming !! =(
I love this photo , but i'm a newbie here ... in a learning progress of photography ... =)
Premiere The Adventure of TinTin tonight !! We're already reached here , standing ... queue-ing at the nuffnang counter to get my premiere movie tickets !! But i have lost !!! Because lack of time , i have to back home in a specific time ! * but can i take the tickets and don't want watch it ? * 'coz i'm sure that even i take the tickets i'm also waste it ! So we better have a dinner ==

It was a raining day tonight... * apologize to my boy's brother , make you late for your tuition class * 
So , we just went there for our dinner ...

Having here .
 My Carbonara Spaghetti , FAVOURITE
My boy , AGLIO OLIO Spaghetti ..

 Teeeeheee =) *he said wanna be my model *
Omg !! = =
Thankiew baby ! Miss you always ...


No comments: