Monday, November 21, 2011

20112011

*What face am i * = = SPM is gonna finish , so how are all SPM candidates ?? Done well in this SPM ?? I choosed 7 subjects only in this exam , anyway i just try my all the best to sit it ! Inside the exam class , it was silent and cold and has a looks strictly teachers in front explaning the rules ... every time keep repeating the rules.. 2 more subjects to go , and gotta say Bye to SPM !! So for all sekolah kebangsaan form5 student , after SPM is yours day ! but for me , i have to finish my senior 3 life in my school ... I can't even believe that i have already study in my school for 5 years ! Oh man , it's so fasttttt !! Did you all prepare well after your secondary school life ?? * actually i'm not prepare yet * i'm scare some more !

Having japanese buffet dinner with family @Kikyo Japanese Restaurant , Puchong . 

Looks funny in this photo :) Actually just shock with the lamen why using a big big bowl !! 

No comments: