Thursday, November 10, 2011

Big Thanks to NUFFNANG !

I got it , i got it the movie premiere screening of " Immortals " from NUFFNANG !! So i would like to say thanks to NUFFNANG ! 
By the way , Lunch time = Ben's time ! with Mikki n her boyfie 

Carbonara Spaghetti !!!!! My favourite always .... with chicken .
I forgot what name , i think is something like Beef ...
And i would like to say i have Chatime somemore , long time never drink it ! 
Say bye to mikki , so after that we rush back to my boy house gonna fetch his bro , but message my boy that he can't attend it = = * speechless * just drive another way to Curve for the premiere movie !! 
the night scene at The Curve was pretty nice !! 

Oh ya !! We got it !! I love nuffnang !!


I'm sorry , the ice-cream melted !! @Chocalate !
I dislike this camera , can't capture a photo clearly . but DSLR , my dad have taken to his taiwan trip =(

Anyway ,thanks to boy  , thanks to my Nuffnang



1 comment:

febri said...

Wuahhh,, congratulations!!! Keep up your good work and still doing thing in creative way...

Just for your info, If you own a blog and want to get the Treasures (Samsung Galaxy Ace dan RM 1,000) from Streetdirectory, please make sure you won’t miss this opportunity

It's very easy to get, let's come and get it --> http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/streetdirectorymalaysia/
Thank you very much for your attention