Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Start of Something New


That's the one song will remind me my first love 
START OF SOMETHING NEW - High School Musical

Around the world , how can i found your love ? and that's your first love ! Isn't easy ! 
This became my LOVE song , it's because when i heard this song , i will remind our first love !
This song present when that's something new , we met a lot of people ....
and my first love also as the video , met each other in a party night . 
In the lyrics , it said : 

Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance....

If we never take a chance , have a try how come we will met each other ? so , believed any possibilities!
When our feeling there , that's it ! =) 
I love this song very much !! 
Therefore , 
From 1 June to 8 July 2012, London, the Summer Musical would be performing at Sunway Lagoon’s Amphitheatre and it would feature 6 West End stars flown in all the way from London! Take a look at this video by VisionKL for a sneak peek at the upcoming English musical:


I want to watch this musical !! Finally they come to Malaysia , Sunway ! !