Thursday, May 17, 2012

How evil she is !!


Mirror, mirror on the wall… Who’s the fairest of them all?
It's reminded my childhood movie : SNOW WHITE and the SEVEN DWARFS  !! ( cartoon series ) 

Yes !! Snow white always gives us a pretty face and kindly ! BUT there's always has a evil Queen or witch "kacau" her beautiful life !! HATE IT  !!
Snow white isn't a girl who let you bully her ! NO WAY !! So snow white is now have a plan to attack the evil Queen Ravenna !! Muaaahahahaha !! 

If i'm the Snow white , what i would like to plan to lose the Oueen lose her beauty !! 
I won't so easy lose her beauty first , 

Here is my plan !! ( Shhhhh , don't let the Queen Ravenna know about it ! Thanks =) 
I want to make a poisonous apple , but the poison not that strong ... hahaha !! Cos don't want let her die first !! 
After she fainted , i would like to draw her " pretty " face !! using colourful color pencil coloured it super " nicely " MUAAHAHAHHAHAHA !!  Maybe like a clown ? or like a witch ?? It's able to lose her beauty ?? 
Wash it then no more ady ..... maybe i will take some her ugly face photos post to FACEBOOK !! hahahaha !! Snow WHite has FACEBOOK ?? I create once for her :) 

Otherwise , the apple with poisonous may destroy her beauty face ! It's slowly destroy ! 
So i drew her face just an action to make she ugly and ugly only !! 
Anyway , do it yourself is the BEST !! Don't try to destroy people's face !! 
Who can control our outlook ?? except those operation 
Don't blame ! Everyone is a unique person ! 
Be confident !! =) 



Nuffnang , i hope i can win this movie ticket ! My childhood favourite movie is Snow White ! 
I would like to know how Snow White destroy the evil bad Queen !! I don't want she hurt my beauty Snow White ! Thankiew so much =)