Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sundayyyyy ♥



Happy Sunday ! I love this weekend ! Cause my daddy bring us went to many places =) Thankiew daddy ! 


I wore this , birthday present from Jing Xin =) I love it so much !


Morning , we are having our brunch @Viva Home ! This is my first time been here ... Viva Home is nice ~! But , it's only have nice restaurant * I don't know what is the dishes taste * 
We are having our brunch @Noble Family Steak House ! * Intro by my brother * 




It's buffet decoration are very convenient to every customers ... GREAT ! 
It's order is : 


1st , order a steak or chicken chop or others on the menu 
2nd , tambah RM3 and you can enjoy your buffet there =) * It's worth ? *



It's spoon was sooOOOOO BIG !! * really NOBLE * 

 This is my order : Chicken Chop with Black Pepper sauce * plus , it also have " beef and mushroom " * 
Taste : ★★★

My brother order * I don't know what was his order *

We had sitting there for 1~2hours , my dad and my brother keep eating ! NON-STOP ! they won't feel full ?? Oh my gosh ! They are very pro when they are in buffet dinner ! * faint *
I keep nag them , still not enought ah ?? It's time to go ~~ 
Finally they moved their bodies and pay the bill == 

It was raining outside , next stop SUNWAY GIZA @ Kota Damansara 
This shopping mall also my first time been ! =)
The area was nice , but inside has nothing to shop .... ONLY EAT ! 

But i saw this !!!  A BIG FULLHOUSE !! I really love Fullhouse , i love the carbonara there ! Tasty ~~ Banyak orang having their lunch or teatime there =) But i just pass by .... 
I love the BIG FAN there , cooling the whole area + outside is raining .... nice weather ! 
Actually we just walk around there within 1 hour then back == Just wow !! so fast , but honestly ... there's nothing to shop for me and there's high consumption ... not my level , but at least i have been here ! Thanks my daddy again =)





No comments: