Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day !! ♥


Happy Daddy's Day !

Today daddy came back from Sri Lanka , went to LCCT airport fetch him ....Sepang many people there , have a competition of race car ?? *I don't know* I just saw there are many cars parking there ! 


Outfit today ! *I'm wearing long pants ....didn't wear it been a long long time *

Top - Zara 
Necklace - Penang *the bear has a " juicy couture" word on it , but SURE IS FAKE *lol
Belt - Taiwan
Pants - One of malaysia 's shopping center =)

Waiting my daddy take his luggage and others .... Having a starbucks coffee =)

I capture it so blur .... i drink Mocha =) 

My brother was went to his friend's house overnight , so later gonna fetch him back !
We buy egg tart @Tong Kee Bread & Tart , Cheras 


Tasty tasty tasty !! I  ♥  Egg tarts so much !!

Guess how many i bought ??? 12 pieces LOL*horrible when i put on the plate * 

Fine , it's nice !! Why not ??! 

Finally we back home =) Mummy was making pan mee for dinner !!

Home made pan mee dinner !



So tasty right ?? =) *i know i know *




Why Monday must follow by Sunday ?? =(( Tomorrow have school again !

2 comments:

R3d EviL said...

i want eat pan mee too ^^

Unknown said...

LOL !! poslaju for you ah ?? :p