Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dr.Seuss' The LORAX .

Actually this should blog by a boy right ?? or have to show girl's boyfie how can they impress our girls ?? hahahaha..... it's quite fun !! 
I'm a girl , so i would like to let my boyfie know how he can impress me :p actually is it easy to do it i think , i don't need any jewelry ,car or a house ! I love SURPRISE !! just depend on how can you make this surprise to me . Please don't let me know you will give a surprise on what time = = 

Share the ways that you can impress me , my boy . =)
You have a car right ?? hahahahahaha , you can buy many balloons right ?? both of them done !! 

First step : Please blow up all balloons , as many as you can !! i want colourful balloons , cos it will make me happy =D hehehehe....

Second step : Put all the balloons you have blew into your cars !! must FULL in your car !!! 

Third step : Drive to my car ! ( you the way right ? )

Fourth step : Guess what you have to do ?? =) * i'm glad if you guess it *

Fifth step : OPEN the back of your car , and let the balloons all fly out =) * you can without talking any words * you will see how happy am i when i saw so many colourful balloons in front of me !! * Touching *

Oh , boy !! You are already touching me ! I will never forget what you have gave me ! 

It's just the basic five steps , did you see it ??
It's romantic , creative to me .