Sunday, September 04, 2011

040911



Wow , this is my very first time wearing a singlet ONLY and outing ! Actually is jingrou said that must try it ! Then i try it :p I'm still look weird ! Scare ~~ but today i had my breakfast and go Mid Valley with family , i'm brave !! Hahahaa ! Lack of confident . 
Mid Valley because jingrou said that Mango still have stock of the big font tee , coz i really want to buy it !! But ... today i went there , there's no more no more no more !! *sad * Is that season passed ady won't come back again ?? owwwww , i really wish that i have that shirt lah ! hmmmm.... waiting for the next ! Nothing buy at there , and daddy said he is tired so i just buy chatime then balik ! 

 I still prefer Pavilion and IOI Boulevard Chatime , grass jelly roasted more nicer !! =) My brother drink Taiwan Mango QQ , not bad ! 
One week once time , Chatime is LOVE <3 ~

No comments: