Tuesday, July 19, 2011

my CHATIME !

Gonna blog about last Saturday night , daddy and mummy was keep watching ASQ contest !! So exciting ~ but at last we had outing to IOI Mall look for music player for mummy . Cause my house that music player spoiled already , it's time to change a new one ! =) But we can't find anything suit for her . And i also can't find my lovely Mango Basic T , out of stock ?? End sale ?? ==

Imma try Chatime @ IOI Boulevard !! I love that environment at night !! It's so nice ~~ the Library open there too ! Nice Look ! =) It's a pub ... 


Oh yeah !! I saw a shop with purple colour brand ! I pretty confirm that is CHATIME !! i love that so much !! It's around 10.30pm already , still have a lot of people , especially teenage(s) !! *teeeeheee* 

Love the taste 
Love the flavours 
Love the brand
Love the grass jelly ....
Love the roasted milk tea 

This is what i love CHATIME so damn much  


Not so clear !! But you guys can saw it right ?? 
" Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea " ---- > That's my super duper favourite !! 


No comments: